A user that spends Oyster Pearls to upload a file
- Pay the correct amount of Oyster Pearls to two Broker Nodes.
- Despite automation, has final discretion in choosing which two Broker Nodes to use.
- Encrypt and split file locally in browser before sending parts to chosen Broker Nodes.
- Verify the integrity of the Data Map installed by Broker Nodes.
- Share Broker Node contracts via the Distributed Reputation System.
- Securely store the Oyster Handle to retrieve the file from the Tangle at a later time.
- Their file is securely, reliably, and anonymously stored.